Terms and Conditions
The term ‘WPDeveloper, CV‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Magelang City. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Indonesia.
Refunds and Returns Policy
Return & refund policy for purchases on the WPDeveloper, CV
- Non-digital goods may be returned for a refund provided they are sent back within 7 days of purchase in a saleable condition, accompanied by the tax invoice.
- Refunds will be made to the same credit card (or tender type) that was charged for the original purchase.
- If a product is returned for any reason other than it being faulty or not as described, the customer is liable for postage.
- If the product is faulty a new copy will be supplied.
- Exchanges or returns of software products will only be accepted in sealed, unopened packaging, except where the product is found to be faulty.
- eBooks and or other digital products cannot be returned or exchanged after purchase unless our faulty.
- Again, No refunds given for eBooks and or other digital products purchased unless our faulty and withing 7 days of purchase.
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee meant is complaint for our faulty in distribute Digital Goods you purchased.